Sunday, February 12, 2012

Have to get started for big day?

Hmm.. I almost forgotten that I'm going to get married until last Saturday when His family came and discussed regarding our preparation for the reception. Mummy and I, we look at each others face and smiled. Oh yes. I did start searching for bridals just after His family left. I have ideas. I want it to be near to perfect. I make some appointments, we discussed and guess what, they've commented that I am being very detail. Teeheee. I'm normal. I'm not detail. I just want it to be the greatest memories. The starting of a new life. My life with the person I love the most. The person who believe in me. The person who have faith in me. The person who held his hand whenever needed. And the person who saw me when no one ever did. I love him so much.

Actually, I have my choice for bridal. It is in Seremban. Appointment made this Saturday. Hopefully they offer a good n reasonable price for their package.

For make up. OMG! A friend of mine! Mak andam! I love her touch! Really love her touch. Just look at these pictures. U guys gotta love it! Though u guys didn't love it but I did love it! Hihihi.

Before



After



P/s: skeati kan upload gambar org. Tp da cantek. Hehehe. Credits to NorWahidah Abdul Wahid for the make up yg sgt chantek hokeh!

3 comments:

Mrs Fauzi said...

bila beb nk kawin ni? make sure ye bgtau aeal.nak kad. x moh tag2 kat fb :-)

♥AisY♥ said...

Hihi. Lambat lagi. Nak buat early preparation sebab masing2 pun jauh. Iya iya. Kasi kad! hikshiks. Beb.. Nak tanya pasal canopi! Aritu call tak angkat! Nyampahhhh! Hahhahaha.

linabahari said...

wei..nnt nak ape2 bantuan roger yer!